SP3 HD 1280 x 960P Monitor Night Vision
Wireless WIFI Pan/Tilt IP Camera for Home
- Easy setup with Wi-Fi access/li>
- Ultimate Visual Experience with 960P
- Two-way communication
CP-02A 8000mAh Car Jump Starter Emergency
External Battery Source Power Bank SOS
- 8000mAh high capacity lithium polymer battery
- Effortless start 12v gasoline car
- Charge all electronic devices such as cellphone and others
Annke 720P HD IP Camera 4CH NVR PoE
Outdoor IR CUT Security Surveillance System
- High Resolution Cameras with Built-in IR-Cut
- Save installation costs with Power over Ethernet
- 720P High Definition Sharpen your eyes
Annke 4CH AHD CCTV Security System
960H 720P DVR with 2X Bullet Cameras
- Experience the stunning video of your loved one
- Works like a detective never miss any details
- P2P technology paves the way for remote access
Annke 8CH AHD 720P DVR Security System
- Analog and Network 2-in-1 System
- Remote Access Anytime Anywhere
- Instant Email Alert
4X Annke AHD 720P Dome Cameras
- 720P High Definition for Crisper and Smoother Videos
- 100ft/30m clear night vision for 24/7 protection
- Durable IP66 weatherproof camera for indoor and outdoor application
10 Easter Home Security Tips
Easter is a time when many families go away for 1-2 weeks or more. Securing your family home is vital during this time.
Here are our 10 top tips to secure your most important asset - the family home.
1,Store all bins, ladders and anything else that could be used to access
a window or be used to get over a fence away from your house and
well out of sight.
6,Don't share your holiday plans online: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
and Linkedin are potentially havens for people to see what you are
doing and finding out that your home is unattended.
2,Leave a light on or on a timer. Leave a television or radio on.
7,Never store keys near your front door. Don't leave spare keys in "
unusual places under door mats, under pot plants".
3,Stop your mail - have it held at the Post office.
8,Fit a spy hole, door chain or security door or security camera - don't let
people you don't know access to your house.
4,Be an active member of you local Neighbourhood Watch. Neighbours that
look out for each others property are a great deterrent.
9,Sensor Lights in and around your front door and garden areas. Burglars
prefer working in the dark, so light-up your house as much as possible.
5,Keep valuables out of sight. Looking through windows is often the starting
point for a burglary.
10,Buy a home safe and have it professionally installed
and keep your very valuable items safe in a safe.